Open access publication grants
Funding is available for the publication of open access publications on topics related to the WATSON COST Action that are written by at least three authors from three different countries belonging to the network.
To submit a request for funding:
– Check if you are eligible (for information please contact a WG coordinator or write to email@example.com)
– Write a short proposal that includes the following information:
1) Draft abstract;
2) Expected submission date;
3) List of authors and affiliations;
4) Journal name;
5) Estimated fee and information on when the open access fee will need to be paid (during submission or after acceptance).
Send your proposal for an Open Access publication grant to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request will be discussed at the first available meeting.
We will take care to communicate the decision to you as soon as possible.